Welcome to the web portal for the $300K Entrepreneurs Challenge, hosted by the W. R. Berkley Innovation Labs at the NYU Stern School of Business.
We will begin accepting entries/submissions for the 2019-20 cycle on October 11, 2019.
How To Apply
Each team should submit 1 collective application.
- Select a Team Lead, who will be the owner of the application.
- The Team Lead will start the application process by selecting the desired competition track below. You are not permitted to apply to more than 1 track.
- The first task for the Team Lead will be to complete the Eligibility Quiz.
- Once the team's eligibility has been confirmed, the Team Lead will be prompted to add the email addresses of the remaining team members, who will act as collaborators on the application.
- As a team, complete all application components:
- Venture Information Form
- Info Form for each team member
- Application Fee for each team member (a "team member" is any individual receiving any amount of equity in the venture, participating in program/competition activities, or both)
- Eligibility Statement signed by all equity holders
- Opportunity Summary
- Supplementary Video
- Supplementary Images (optional)
Individual Application Fees
Each member of your startup team receiving equity in the venture must be listed in the entry and pay a nominal application fee, which will be non-refundable once the entry deadline has passed:
- NYU students, currently enrolled: $25
- NYU alumni: $50
- NYU faculty: $50
- NYU researchers: $50
- Non-NYU team members: $50